1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One piece swimsuits

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by BookDragon, Jan 16, 2014.

1. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Girls, specifically those of you with smaller boobs!

SO I need a swimsuit, I've found a couple that should fit me (in theory) but one problem seems to be quite obvious (well two, but only one I need your help with).

The models showing these swimsuits have MAHOOSIVE boobs. I on the other hand have very little boobs, even though my chest is big...I'm just wondering if it will still fit! I mean I'm a big girl, so I need a big swimming costume, I just don't want it to like...fall down or something...if that is even possible...I'll admit I don't know a lot about how they work!

I should also add I plan to swim like hell in it, not sit around on the beach :slight_smile:

#1 BookDragon, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have small boobies and what i do to make them bigger is I where one piece with padding in breast area I also wear one with a push up I ordered it in a catalog you get , there is also a site that caters to girls with small breast with special bras and stuff . I'm skinny so I might not be much help but if you want them to look bigger those help . Try tape too that wholes every thing in .

#2 stocking, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2014