1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what will make me happy.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Stridenttube, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

I don't know how to be happy. It seems like everyone else is enjoying life but I'm always moderately unhappy/depressed. I don't know what to do but its driving me nuts! I have no real hobbies and it seems like life is just so repeaditive right now. All I do is obsess. I'm extremely pessimistic. How do I get out of this mindset?

Its like I'm missing something? Maybe its my lack of friends or my lack of a romantic relationship?

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try something new. I used to be somewhat of a shut in. I joined a karate club and 5 years later I had a lot of new friends and a black belt. Also a better level of confidence and lack of fear in social situations. Try to get out there. Easy to say hard to do.

3. Mogget

Isolation is often both a symptom and an exacerbator of depression. If you can find something social to do, you definitely should.