1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is off topic but I'm white attracted to black girls

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by paranoidkid, Jan 16, 2014.

1. paranoidkid

Okay EC, I have no idea where else to put this for people to answer and people here at EC help me so much. So you are the only root form of help I have. I'm extremely attracted to black girls and love them so much. Problem is I have no idea how to approach them. Now not because they are different or anything, but because I have no idea how many black girls are out there that are attracted too white guys. So I have no idea how to go about this, and i do not have many black girls where I live so I'm extremely stuck. Please help, and surprisingly I am concerned about what my family and friends would think. But that's a different bridge to cross when it happens. But any help, I'm just stuck as to where to even begin? And I do have a best friend who I like and she is black, but she is just too far away right now and it really breaks my heart. But I do not want to be alone. So I want to start looking for real now

#1 paranoidkid, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  2. LD579

Do people where you live look down upon racial minorities and/or upon interracial relationships?

Having grown up in a varied environment, I can tell you right now that racial backgrounds don't necessarily dictate as much as culture and where you grow up does. Given this mindset, I personally think that people of any race can be attracted to others... or not, but I would say that sweeping generalizations along these lines cannot really be made.

I mean... I have friends who are nerdy or sporty or funny or stoic. I don't refer to them as my 'stoic best friend' or anything similar, you know?

3. paranoidkid

It's not looked down upon. But there is not many black girls where I live, so if i was to date one my friends would make fun of me and piss me off and I'm not sure how my family would take it. Otherwise I just really don't know if any black girls would be willing to date a white guy and I just don't really know where to begin with it since it is so far out of reach in my area already since none live here.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There are a lot of black girls that like white men there is even a how to get a white man tips on youtube for black girls don't believe me go look not all of them do because some afraid to date outside their race but there are a lot that like white guys . I suggest your best bet is to move to the city

5. TyTy91

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Being African American its not rare to find LGBT but it is hard to find I mean we're a minority already so there are few of us. It depends where you live also I live in Atlanta and there are a lot of gay people here of color.

You shouldnt really care what people think. Im not going to lie alot of people are not close minded when it comes to interracial dating. However you do have people who are attracted to different races but because we have alot of ignorant people in this country they believe that it would just be easier to be with people who look like them so they wouldnt have to go through so much drama. I know that sucks but that is the way it is. But I will say majority of this country do not have a problem with interracial relationships/marriage or dating outside of their race.

As for me thank God I lived in a diverse area my school was pretty diverse too, I would date guys and be in a relationship who are my race or outside my race I don't care!

Dont let anyone stop you (esp your friends) for who you love if the people dont like who you love then you shouldnt have been around with them anyways.

6. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just be careful to avoid fetishizing a certain race for representing some specific ideal. Like others have said, ideally there should be attractive people from all races for you to choose from.