1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP - Want a 3sum w/BFF & her GF!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by JGirl6891, Jan 17, 2014.

1. JGirl6891

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yep. Just like the title says . . it's true. Lately I've been having this fantasy, and wanting to have a casual three some with my beautiful bff and her girlfriend but I'm not sure if their down for it?

I've known my bff now for 10 years and we are super coooooool, like really. She's almost like my sis, just from another mother in a sense. I know about her freaky past, because she's told me about 3 somes she's had with both men and women. . . therefore I think she'd might be pretty open minded about the idea. However, lol I don't know about her girl. She is somewhat the jealous, quiet kind. . so I don't know.

I don't have any desire to be with neither emotionally nor break em up, or even lose their friendships . . especially my bff! But damnit, ever heard of 'kissing friends?' I want that. How can I go about bringing up this subject to my bff without being to up front about it in the beginning?

2. Girishbbe

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Having a three way with your bestfriend slash sister and her girlfriend sounds like a really bad idea.

#2 Girishbbe, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
  3. Tyrael

I have to agree. This is sure to cause trouble. Even if your BFF and her gf agree to it, the gf would only agree to keep your BFF happy from the sounds of it. And it will leave cracks in their relationship that you won't see. Avoid.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I wouldn't do this , if i were to have a 3some i would do it with people I weren't close with and they did not have a girlfriend .

5. JGirl6891

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Grrrrrr !@!! you all have valid points lol maybe I should keep this to myself and control my desires!

Yeah, it's not worth it to lose both of them. =x

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I kinda know how you feel she's hot and you probably really like her but it's best not to

7. JGirl6891

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ugh. Really?

My bff is beautiful...and as we get older, it seems like she ages real nice and becomes more attractive to me! Plus her and her girl are having problems in the bedroom, figure maybe I can help? lol

8. willycubed28

I would have to agree with everyone else. This is a bad idea. It seems your friendship with you BFF is very important, but I would just keep it BFF, and not have a BFFFWB...(Best Friends Forever Friends With Benefits). Although I like the idea of a FWB if both people are single and are just having fun, but your BFF is not single. She has a girlfriend, and even though they are having problems in the bedroom in which you stated it is their problem, not yours. Let them handle it. I have found it is best to stay out of something like that because this is something that they have to fix for themselves. They don't need anyone trying to help them, if that makes sense.

9. JGirl6891

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    BFFWB sound pretty good to me too! ha ha . . yeah, your right. It's best I stay clear and keep this to myself! I can't afford to lose her. There's plenty of other fish in the sea, right? :slight_smile:

10. MarvinMinsky

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay. Heres what you need to ask yourself:

1) Am I the type who HONESTLY can take my desires and put them out of my head?
    2) Am I the type who the more she tries not to think of something, the more I think about it?

If you said yes to the first one, congrats! NEVER SPEAK ABOUT THIS AGAIN. Trust me, this is a train wreck waiting to happen. What's going on in your head is perfect. The real world will end horribly.

However, if you said yes to the second one, "Oh boy."

Don't be passive agressive. Don't pine away for her. Don't keep the fantasy going. Alas, only one thing you can do, and it's gonna suck.

Call her up. Ask to meet somewhere secluded, but not private. Nice Bistro. Something. Tell her to need to talk about your problems and need advice. Start off with this:

"Hi. We're good friends. I'm also self-involved. I get caught up in things and now I got a problem I need to nip in the bud. Rather then let this fester, I'm going to confront this head on and then we can both move on."

sigh.

"I'm attracted to you and your GF, and I like both of you as friends, so I think that's a really BAD idea. However, it doesn't change what's going on in my head for the past four months. So I need to tell you. Sorry about putting you on the spot. I also need you to tell me that "this is not going to happen." Because if you shut me down hard here, I can get past this."

"If you don't shut me down hard, I'm going to wonder and it's going to drive me mad. So unless you have this strong desire for a three way, Let me have it."

Notice I'm shooting to encourage her to say, "No chance in hell." Because if she does, you can move on. Just accept it. Nod and say, "Thanks. Needed to hear that. Thanks for helping me out here. I can move on now."

The problem will be if she doesn't shut you down, asks more questions, or says, "Well... let's think about this." You need to be blunt and direct. Forceful in pinning her down for an answer. You won't get past this if she doesn't say yes or no. However, if you make it clear you KNOW this is in your head, then there is a good chance she will help you out with a big fat no.

Make it clear to her she should be complemented and that you've been feeling lonely lately and that's why you've been thinking this way. Now you can move on.

Of course your friend might go, "Actually, I already have three lovers. I wouldn't mind adding a fourth." In which case, Yer on your own! Welcome to wonderland. Be sure to come back and let us know how deep the rabbit hole is.

But given the choice, take the Blue Pill. Or just bury it down deep inside until it becomes a lump of neutronium and causes an ulcer. Either or.

11. JGirl6891

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thx Marvin - I guess I am 50/50 the type to keep wanting/thinking about something if I want it bad. Also, at the same time. . . I can let stuff go.

But here's an update!

Last night, my bff and her gf came out to go see one of their friends play music at this bar nearby my city. She inivited me to come out, so of course I went out to go meet up with them. Of course, she was looking beautiful and I started to drink a beer. We sat at a table and all chatted for a bit.

Being that my bff has a super funny/playful/comedian personality . . I started to test the waters by trying to reach across the table and pinch her gf's nipples lol. Since I couldn't reach, and my bff was sitting aside from her, she did it for me! Then her gf got all shy and covered up her boobs and smiled. So then me and my bff start joking around about how she's "so uptight" blah blah blah. Then, I proceeded to move my chair closer to my bff and I asked her this:

"Soooo, have you gotten any lately? Why is she being so uptight, I want her sweet tits!" BFF - "right! ugh, and no I haven't. . grrrr!" Me - "have you guys ever thought about having a threesome? Just to spice things up a bit?" BFF - "girl, you know me. I'm down! It's her! She's too conservative." Me - "damnit lol well I'm down if you guys are ever down too" (and I laughed and smiled as I said that) BFF - "hahaha, it's her not me!!" (and she smiled and giggled along with me, while looking at me)

Woooooo.....okay, so what does this mean? I'm thinking there's a possibility here for future fun with my bff lol since she still is very open minded and has done stuff like that in the past! She didn't say yes or no to me, so to me that's a green light for - GO! BUT, I won't because her gf is not down for it and I don't want to cause any drama.

Guess I'll just have to wait a while lol but good to know there is hope! :slight_smile:

12. welshy92

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Threesome is a hot idea but do you think it will affect your friendship?

13. Sex makes things way too complicated. Id just stay friends. Friendship is more important.