1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT Shopping

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by fortheloveoflez, Jan 21, 2014.

1. fortheloveoflez

What store chains tend to carry lgbt and rainbow stuff? I'm really looking for some cool shirts and maybe some bracelets

2. Skov

I think Spencer's has some bracelets and little things, but I'm not entirely positive. That's the only one I can think of.

3. Spencer's has to have something, lol. American apparel also has some stuff, as does hot topic.

4. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Spencer's usually has rainbow stuff. Hot topic is another good store as well. You could always google what your looking for and see what stores come up.

5. Mysz

I also just search "pride" or "rainbow" in certain categories on Amazon, though make sure to read reviews first. Stuff that's too cheap for how it looks tends to fall apart. I saw a really cute bracelet on Amazon with intertwined female symbols, but it had bad reviews.
    Cottoning on to what was said about Spencer's. The adult section also has a bit of lgbt stuff.
    You might also try Claire's, if you have that store in your area. It's got nice accessories and rainbow socks.