1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deeply Confused...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Seagypsy, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Seagypsy

Both me and my crush...

So 1 month ago right before Christmas, I met the most amazing girl ever.

Our smiles met over shared interests and we both seemed to feel a good vibe. I knew she was bisexual straight away.

Within that time, she has broken up with the people she was seeing casually, and dropped heavy hints about wanting to ask me out but being scared....

But whenever I approach her, she pulls back, and then some random new girl has been trying it on with her and I think took her home one night... :frowning2:

Why would she change her whole life because of meeting me if she didn't feel we had something special??

I might like guys and girls, but when I like someone I like them 100% ......

What's going on here???

2. kessiej

Are you involved with anyone or are you married??? Maybe she's just scared of being hurt, she might really like you. Do you guys hang-out, are you friends??? XXX:icon_bigg

3. Seagypsy

I am totally single..... I think she might really like me too, but probably is scared and finding it hard to trust anyone. We hung out at lunch today... I work with her, but she wasn't really in the mood to chat and then just got up and left me sitting there! :frowning2:

I just feel there is something about her so sweet and genuine, and deep down I think she is really vulnerable, and has probably been taken advantage of by others. She is an honest person, not someone who would play games on purpose either. One of the nicest people I've met really.

I think deep down she is looking for something special....

4. js6559

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I hear you...I feel like I'm in the same situation...being tugged back and forth between her liking me and pushing me away. One day we spend the entire day together, laughing and having a wonderful time, then the next day nothing. She says things that leads me to believe she wants more ("you are good for me," "I miss you," "you bring joy to my life,") but then can be so distant. I totally get where you are coming from...no real advice for you, just sympathizing :slight_smile: