1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem >.<

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by XxX, Jan 23, 2014.

1. XxX

XxX

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    well... it's like this....
    sometimes during the day i regret being bi :bang: it would NOT be accepted by my family which i am close with, which is i tell my self this "bi" thing is all a phase and try to keep in my head that i am straight, which doesn't last too long..(this has been since i was about 6, i always was very attracted to, well, dick)

like i am attracted to women, i think they are gorgeous >.<..i love their curves and just everything. but when it comes sex, it's not....never enough, like i think if women had dicks they would be perfect lol...which why i love shemales/cross dressers/trans, and sometimes wish i could dress like a girl, but still have my guy features (like jeffreee star)......
    but anyways it's hard to look at alot of guys the same way.....like if they have tighter type clothing and are clean shaved then yeah, but not the typical "man" look......

i have "went down" and fulfilled somethings, and want to do more with the right guy
    but then again, i regret it all and want to be totally straight >.<... its always kind of a battle lol

2. katwat

You are who you are. Trying to fight what you feel inside will gain you nothing and cause you harm. Love yourself and accept yourself and remember that you deserve to be happy.
    Life is far too short to try to force yourself into being something that you are not.

Be Safe and Be Happy!