1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm barely even out, but there's this one guy

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by tyler h, Jan 23, 2014.

1. tyler h

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, guys.

I'm really barely out to like anyone at all. Only a handful of close people. But, of course, now that I've fully realized my sexuality and think about it so often now I really want to start to date. There's this one guy that I've known since middle school (we're high school sophomores now) and I've had strong feelings for him ever since I realized I was gay. I always assumed a relationship with him would be impossible, because he is straight. But, I'm not so sure anymore. He did have a serious girlfriend for a long time and that ended last year. But, ever since their relationship started to end, I have sort of noticed a change in him. He cut off a lot of his hair for a more manly and short hairstyle. He wears tight shirts, sweaters, tucked-in button-down shirts and tight jeans. He's become much more masculine and has obviously been working out more, and is now quite broad and muscular. He really enjoys music, music theory and choir. He often comes to me a few nights every week with homework issues, because we share two classes. Apparently it's somewhat easy to see that I'm gay on the surface. He's hidden his sexuality on Facebook. I just really wonder if he's gay or bi and if I would ever have a chance with him.

So, is it silly to think about dating when I barely have told anyone I'm gay? Is it silly to think that someone is gay for a few physical traits and conversations? Should I try talking to him more?

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm barely out of the closet and currently looking for a girlfriend online , I think it's ok to date even if your not out but you have to find a partner that's ok with that and you have to be extra careful not to get caught .

Well maybe you can ask this guy what he thinks about lgbt people ? that's the advice I got when i was in to this straight girl so I know how you feel . (*hug*) I hope this helps but maybe someone would do a better job than me

3. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah.... or maybe just ask him if he's ever wondered if he's bi or anything (he knows you're gay right?)