1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Puzzled about him..

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by hopelesslover93, Jan 25, 2014.

1. hopelesslover93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi! It's my 2nd year in college and at the beginning of semester I started to have those weird moments with that guy when he kept looking so I also made eye contact with and I tried to avoid. First I avoided because I dont know if hes gay and didnt want to fall for him,since in high school i had that huge crush for many years that didnt work out. I just didnt want to be heartbroken again and focused on school. But then I fell in love with him even though i had no feelings for the same guy last year (love's stupid),i thought about him for weeks and started to check him out often and he eventually got it and told it to his friends (why?). So he keeps secretly checking me out but i know he's been seen a girl about whom he shares nothing on his fb page or instagram??(but the girl does..).All my friends say they find him gay but i still refuse to belive it cuz otherwise i'll be extremely disappointed. And he's into soccer a lot as I know,can a gay guy be such sports geek??(i lift weights myself but thats different).He knows I like him for sure but what about him?I'm thinking of beginning to ignore him and move on as otherwise i'll be out and alone. At least if i come out i wanna have a bf..what do you think?

2. megaloveme

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If he's dating a girl then maybe he's bi, but either way, he's taken. I think you should move on.

3. hopelesslover93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah, that's what I was planning,so thank you..

4. i need help

Just let it go and see if he pursues you. If so make sure he drops the girl. Don't be a "play thing" for him while he has a "cover" girlfriend if that's the case. And if not then either way you save yourself some heartache!

5. hopelesslover93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I guess I've already gone through the heartache part and feeling all better now. Yeah that play thing came to my mind too but I surely want share my heart with someone that wants to be only with me. I'll just ignore him and keep hoping for the right person again!.. :slight_smile:)