1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel like crying again please I need some advice

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Akira12, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not sure were to put this but I really need some advice I feel like crying again. I was talking to a friend and admited that I hate my face and wish it was more feminine looking like my hands are small and smith bleaker with my feet but my face is all chubby and manly and I ABSOLUTLY hate it. I want to have the feminine face like a small cute smooth face kind of thing and he replied that he thinks I'm a woman trapped in a mans body but I'm not to sure. I don't want to be a woman I like being a guy but want a more cute feminine face and body is that bad? Like how you read in stories of a guy and he has a petite frame and cute slim face and figure but I know there exudate rated but I want something like that is it had to want that? I'm so confused and it's just so hard to accept myself everytime I look in the mirror I see this masculine ugly face looking back. I'm so utterly confused and feel like crying right now please help!

2. fortheloveoflez

Ok so my guess is that you're looking more for the twink look. Have you ever tried using moisturizers and make up for your face? First things first, you will probably have to be really clean shaven and use shaving gel as well as some moisturizer after each shave. You can even use a bit of mascara to accentuate your eyelashes and if you want to add a bit more to your eyes try a tad of eye shadow. You also should try to regularly apply chap-stick to your lips. It can make them look fuller and more soft/feminine.

Also, the shape of your eyebrows can really make you look more masculine or feminine. I'd suggest getting an eyebrow wax. Here is a link about different shapes of eyebrows for different face shapes: Best Eyebrow Shapes Different Face - Round, Oval, Square, Oblong, Diamond or Heart Shaped Faces + Stencils | BeautyHows

You can also do a lot with your hair. Have you considered getting your hair cut and styled like this? Hot Boys Hair: Photo

One thing that you have to realize is that this feminine/cute appearance takes effort even for women. In fact, a lot of women (and likely men) spend hours at a time to look a certain way. So don't feel bad if you don't naturally come out the way you want to. Chances are with the right beauty techniques you can get the look you want.

I wish you all the best!

#2 fortheloveoflez, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2014
  3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're not necessarily trans, but want to be cuter. That's understandable.

Unfortunately, it's probably not going to happen. I would recommend you try to accept yourself as you are. Almost everybody wishes they were better looking, yet I guarantee somebody out there will go for you. :slight_smile:

4. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you fortheloveoflez for the info and sites :slight_smile: and thank you RSwordsman for the advice

5. setnyx

movie stars don't really look like that to start either maybe pigmented lotions in the right places. any style magazine can show tou how.

6. Cigsmoker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with fortheloveoflez' remark about the whole twink-look. You want the softer, somewhat younger look and I think there's no harm in aspiring to look like that. You cannot change your face [unless you go under the knife] but there are ways to look younger/softer.

I, unfortunately, have the twink-look. I am a 30 year old gay guy but I look like I just graduated highschool. One time I went to a nearby 7-11 store and tried to buy a pack of cigarettes but the clerk [who was new and didn't know I'm a regular customer] and he wouldn't sell it to me, thinking I was a minor.
    Most guys here in Manila want someone rough/tough looking and I just don't fit the bill. But I have learned to accept it and embrace my look.

I suggest you shave [closely] your facial hair if you have any. Put night cream before you go to bed. Get a new hairstyle. And most importantly...don't hate yourself/your look.