1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So does my bisexual friend like me ? (Males)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Alex35, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Alex35

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay guys so i met this guy freshman year and i guess we got pretty close. Him and i started talking alot through facebook and we would chat all the time. I somehow felt a weird vibe off of him i thought he was gay and so did everyone else but he would deny it. I remeber that when we would be in PE he would always be near me and if any other friend got around me he would kinda get inbetween. Next school year we were cool. I later started smoking Pot and would be in class while being high and he would be around me and once as when i was high we were sitting down and i was confused on what the teacher was saying so i told him "im confused" and he said "of your sexuality?" And i just looked at him weirdly brushing it off and never mentioned that again. I would always be homoerotic with him on FB but that was just me being idk hoping he would kinda think i was bi. Well later on we were both alone walking when all of a sudden he tells me that hes bi, and me playing off as a straight dude made myself look shocked and i went mute. Later that day on fb i asked him if it was true and he said that it was true that he was bi and that i was the first person he told. I was really happy on the inside but played it off as being kinda getting distant and acting awkward around him. Then this year started and we talked our sexuality and he mentioned that he thought i was gay and he did so because all of his other friends would talk about girls and i wouldnt. I told him i wasnt gay and that i was just a shy guy and i think he believed it, and after that i tried to be more obvious in front of him and started looking at girls butts purposly so he noticed and played to be completly straight guy. Ive noticed that now that hr probably thinks im completly straight he opens up to me about him being bi becuase he tells me that hes into buff white guys and that he almost hooked up with a guy during summer and that hes ddnt cuz it was his friend. The weird thing is that he usually plays rough and is very tough but with me he is really sweet and he takes care of me and worries about me not getting in trouble and motivates me. Honeslty he acts very straight with everyone except me becuase he i guess stares at me deeply and he smiles everytime i look at him. Once also when i was gone from school for 4 days when i came back out of nowhere he told me i missed u and he gave me a hug which is weird cuz he never ever hugs anyone not even girls and the hug was kinda passionate tbh and at the end of the day again he hugged me really tight and said i missed u. Another thing also is that i once said cmon u know i love u but through chat and now in person he says "love you forever man" and then sometimes he says "i mean it in the most homophobic way possible" something like that. Okay and finally he usually thinks everyone is ugly or fat or short or just plain ugly and we were talking on fb and i was saying that idk why girls hit on me so much and he said "its becuase u look good, and coming from me its a compliment" and that cought me off guard. And he reapeated it again. So basically this is all that has happened... When we were alone in a friends car we were riding to drop off a friend and idk how but i put my hand around his neck and he let me. He also loved taking pictures with me. What do you guys think do we like eachother ? Sorry for the length :/

2. skwiggs

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thats a silly question.. if your on this website posting that, I'm sure you like him! And he has clearing (maybe indirectly) told you he has a crush on you!

You only live once.

My crush is in heavy denial at the moment and it tears me apart.. I just try to kill time and not be pushy.. You are in a great position :slight_smile:

3. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Like, 99% sure he likes you.
    Here's my recommendation:
    He obviously trusts you a LOT, so I think you should be able to do this and be comfortable about it. Talk to him alone sometime:

"Hey, you know how a while back you told me you were bi... and I kind of got freaked out? Well I wasn't entirely honest with you. The reason I reacted that way was because I was, and still am, quite scared about myself. I'm actually bisexual too, and I'm really sorry I didn't tell you that, I was just scared, and it's been bothering me for a while. I haven't told anyone else, and please don't tell anyone"

Or something along those lines. He trusts you a lot and obviously cares about you, so go for it! :slight_smile:

Oh, and option number 2 is (if you like him) to just kiss him... and see how he responds... :wink: Then if he responds well, tell him the above ^ afterwards :slight_smile:

4. Cigsmoker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry but I have this really awkward smile on my face while reading your post. Your friend is utterly sweet and I wish I had that kind of friend who feels that strongly about me. You should consider yourself really lucky.

Same with WhiteShadows' comment, he completely trusts you and I think you should bestow the same level of respect and trust that he is giving to you. That is just fair, right?
    Just tell them who you really are and I promise you, his facial expression will look like he just won the lottery!