1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

don't know if my friends roommate likes me. don't know what to do

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Kodah, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Kodah

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My best friend has this roommate that is always super playful around me. He will always wind up laying against me when we watch a movie on the couch. Or give me a hug from behind. I can never tell if he is joking around though. I actually like him and don't know were to go from here. None of my friends know I'm bi either.

---------- Post added 26th Jan 2014 at 06:33 PM ----------

He also wants me to come down here and get a studio apartment with him I'm the spring

#1 Kodah, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
  2. Kreiger

It definitely sounds like he's interested. I'd ask him out, or figure out for sure if he's bi or gay first.

3. Cigsmoker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Kodah! I personally think that is pretty cute! Heehee! Harmless flirty is always fun!
    If someone would hug me from behind, I'd do the same thing as well. Or if he is laying against you on the couch, gently touch his face or something subtle. Let's see how he will react.

---------- Post added 27th Jan 2014 at 04:35 PM ----------

Hi Kodah! I personally think that is pretty cute! Heehee! Harmless flirty is always fun!
    If someone would hug me from behind, I'd do the same thing as well. Or if he is laying against you on the couch, gently touch his face or something subtle. Let's see how he will react. (!)

4. Kodah

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    That's the problem. Haha. He has no clue I'm bi and I have no idea if he is. I've never been in this position before :frowning2:

---------- Post added 27th Jan 2014 at 09:50 AM ----------

Yea we go back and forth for what I interpret as flirting. Me hugging him back from behind when he isn't looking. Putting my arm aroynd him when he lays agaisnt me on the couch. Him touching my sides when we are in the elivator. We have even slept in the same bed a few times when we got piss drunk. But I've never been in a situation like this before and he has no idea I'm bi and I though he was straight.

---------- Post added 27th Jan 2014 at 10:12 AM ----------

He also wanted me to get a studio apartment with him in the spring.

#4 Kodah, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2014