1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

should I tell her I have a massive crush on her?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by girlinquestion, Jan 28, 2014.

1. girlinquestion

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am going insane with thoughts of this girl. I am a 24 year-old woman who has never experienced same sex romantical and sexual attraction for another woman before. I am still very confused about my feelings. I know I am romantically attracted to men, but as far as sexuality goes, I can't say much because I have never had sex, or even been in a relationship before. But I know I like her. I don't know anything about her except that she is smart and beautiful. Just stunning. And I can't stop thinking about her.
    I am not usually very forward with my feelings. But I want to tell her, except she is sssooo out of my league. She is a 10. I am a 5. This is incredibly difficult.
    I know she is a lesbian, though.

2. Seagypsy

Aww that's sweet. U sound like me! well I told mine and she feels same so good luck! :wink:

3. kessiej

Just go for it and ask her out, she can only say no!!! And nobody is too good for anybody, we're all equal, remember though opposites attract...good luck xxx

4. MarvinMinsky

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    All she can do is rip out your heart right out of your ribcage, show it to you, throw it on the ground and stomp on it until you die. Anything less then that should be considered a positive outcome.

1) Most 10's don't know they are 10's.
    2) Self-confidence is far more attractive then anything else you could do.

5. Cigsmoker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If she is a lesbian [and available], chances are she would say yes to a casual date. But wait, does she have a clue that you are attracted to her? You can start by admitting that you are attracted to the same sex. That might ring a bell to her and she might even be the first one to make a move.

About the whole self-confidence thing. I know how you feel. But just like MarvinMinsky's reply, self-confidence is attractive than anything else. So wear a little make-up, wear your most flattering outfit and ask her out for a casual drink or something!

Go go go!!!

Cheers!
    Cigsmoker [Sam]

6. girlinquestion

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks, Sam! I actually agree with everything you said. I know she is definitely attracted to women, but she doesn't know I am attracted to her. I know she has noticed me. But I did some light stalking yesterday, looked at her facebook account, and I did see a couple of pictures of her with another woman. So I think she is off limits. At least until I find out more about her, which I'm going to try to do in class, as I get to know her. We'll see.

As far as confidence goes, I am definitely not confident, but I know look confident, especially to people who don't know me. So, at least that part is okay... lol

But thanks a LOT for the advice! I had seen your question, I just don't have enough grounds to give any advice on confidence, as I am also working on that myself. I hope everything works out for you!

Thanks!
    Girlinquestion / Ana