1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does it feel like to lean in for a first kiss?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by musicalshyguy, Jan 28, 2014.

1. musicalshyguy

I'm dying for my first kiss, but I'm really shy and a little afraid. What went through your head (and stomach) when you or your kisser leaned in for the first time?

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We kind of went in at the same time. Eyes met it happened. Sort of awkward at first. But better the 2nd time.

3. 'this is awkward' usually runs through my mind haha.

4. Cigsmoker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mine was really forgettable. It was awkward and I was nervous and he was practically a stranger. It was something I definitely wouldn't recommend...kissing someone you don't have feelings for. Ugh. Oh well. Lesson learned. LOL.

5. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was nervous at first, it's one of those situations where you both want to kiss, but you want to make sure the other person wants it too. She made the first move, and I just followed her lead. I would say my first kiss was great, and I'm glad I got to share it with the person I did, even though we are not together anymore. As for you, I wouldn't rush anything. It will happen when it's meant to happen.

6. Colours

The first kiss with someone is often the best. Or rather, the moment you lean in for the first kiss is what makes the first kiss so good. My best friend once said she likes the moment of leaning in for the first kiss with someone better than the kiss itself. But I guess it does depend on the person and the situation.

7. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

8. Blondeye

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Come to Maryland and I'll show you.

9. wandergirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I had met her the day before. asked her out and after some beers in the bar we left. at that time in my mind we had spent already too much time not kissing so i just found any excuse to put my arms around her. then i looked at her and kissed her. what i had in my mind was yeeeeey i'm finally kissing a girl. can't believe this time has arrived. i had kissed guys before. but kissing her took me to such a new level of pleasure. indescribable.
    i know u may be shy, but if the other person is interested in u, he/she wont mind being kissed. :slight_smile: