1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ugh

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by NotSureWhatIam, Jan 28, 2014.

1. NotSureWhatIam

So I like this guy I work with, he's good looking and we have a lot of the same interests. The thing is I'm not sure if he's straight or not. I'm totally not obsessing over it I'd just like to know. I catch him staring at me and I pretend not to notice, whenever we walk by he always finds a reason to touch me and joke around with me. He doesn't show any signs of being straight other than the obligatory stuff most guys say when they're closeted and I've seen a girl touch him (in a personal way) and he didn't seem interested. Opinions?

2. Cigsmoker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi NotSureWhatIam! Are you guys close? And does he know your bisexual?
    Maybe you can ask him out for an after-work drink or something. Something really casual.

Cheers!
    Cigsmoker [Sam]

3. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Best way to find out is to talk to him more and be closer friends with him :slight_smile:

4. IJustWantToLove

Hey NotSureWhatIAm =)
    I agree with the two preceding posts.
    Best way to find out if he is or not is to ask him. Reading all the signals wont give you a 100% clear answer...
    If you're really close to him, you could just tell him that you like him or find him interesting and want to get to know him better and whether he would like to get a drink with you or something. If he responds that he's not gay or not interested just tell him you didn't want to offend him and that you thought you got some signals.

5. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do y'all hang out outside of work? If not, you might want to start with that, although I wouldn't make it sound like a date.