1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help~ need advice

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Yosia, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Yosia

I consider myself to be a feminine boy in my personality but i dont match up to it bodily, but i want to.. Currently, i am quite big and am overweight and i really want to lose a lot of weight quite quickly.

I was wondering how to go about this because i dont eat much anyway but i am losing next to no weight at all >_< i am also eating healthily too but it is not working much.. Any ideas on how i could?

Also another thing:
    My friend has started turning into a nasty person, he used to be really friendly and kind but now he is really mean to people including me and he is judgmental towards things, like i have a favorite singer and idol called YOHIO and he constantly says that he is 'messed up and deserves to die' and this makes me really sad :frowning2: i dont know whether to say anything or just distance myself.

~

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1.) I know yohio, he's pretty awesome. But from my understanding your friend seems very much against anything heteronormative. I doubt your friend likes the transgender community. I hate to think what would happen if you said what you said here to him. I would be wary of his company, you seem to see that.

2.) You said you eat healthy. Do you exercise? Do you maintain a healthy and active lifestyle? Despite eating well do you eat TOO much?

You need a balanced diet with essential vitamins and minerals and amino acids as well as calories. You need to be active to keep your heart rate up. Eating well but too much as well as sedentary lifestyles don't work.

3.) Do not crash diet. That will cause your body to hoard calories and you will not lose weight.

4.) You're 15 right? Your body is still growing and you need to make sense of the fact that you may be gaining weight in muscle mass rather than in fat (Muscle is denser than fat).

So consider those points. I'll check back in.

3. LovelyBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Kasey is rite! Your a 15 boy so your mostly developing muscle mass. As long as your eating rite and taking good care of yourself you shouldn't worry.
    There are lots of tips to appear more femme
    How to Look me Femme You pick and choose any of these..

4. alex3191

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Running. I used to be about twenty pounds overweight but I love my food and don't do well on diets if I have to cut out foods so what I did was I started running and just cut down on portion sizes. Its hard to get started on an exercise and I couldn't run for more than two minutes without taking a break but once you get used to it you will start to enjoy it, don't forget to let yourself have treats just not too often. About your friend, ask if there is anything bothering him that could be why he's changed but if he continues to be a dick to you the friendship may not be worth continuing.

5. Yosia

I have a somewhat active and healthy lifestyle but i do admit it could be more :3. And i dont eat too much, infact i eat quite little (breakfast and dinner, i dont tend to have lunch as all the food at school is crap in taste and is quite bad for you) and i rarely snack inbetween meals. Im going to, like you said, exercise more and try and be more active, i have been losing some weight since christmas but not very fast.

And i have thought about not pursuing friendship but its really hard as we have been best friends for about 5 years now >.<

6. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If U dont eat at all for the most part u will get fat but just workout more and for that guy it must be that time of month again for him.

7. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Correct, burning fat requires keeping up your metabolism, which includes being active as well as eating regularly to keep your metabolic cycles cranking. In fact eating breakfast is the most important but all meals are as well.

8. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What do you mean by 'overweight'?
    Are you sure you actually have a significant amount of fat to lose? It could just be your perception...
    Nevertheless, I found running/jogging long distance every day to be the best way to lose weight (while avoiding greasy/junk food)