1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Havent had sex in 2 years!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by justhere, Jan 30, 2014.

1. justhere

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This is very upsetting in a funny way.
    My girl and I broke up two years ago and immediately I moved to a different city.
    Here I started new so I dropped my old friends for personal reasons, the point is that I have all new friends here... ALL MALE! and they like me more than a friend even though I think I look really gay...
    I haven't come out to them, once my new best friend knew that I was gay and he couldn't change it (because he tried) he stopped hanging out with me... I just cant like him the way he likes me... even tho I love him to death..
    anyways, my problem is that I have no gay friends, they are all guys... I haven't gotten laid in 2 years and it's killing me, I cant go to the club alone, how weird is that... any advice would really help...

where can I meet gay girls...?

edit: The girls I know are straight and they know I'm gay but that doesn't help much lmao...

#1 justhere, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  2. JGirl6891

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'd get on a dating website if I were you and see if there's a DTF chick ;-)

Your on a drought spell, and that is no bueno hun!

3. justhere

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Lmao! honestly Im not a fan of online dating for many reasons.. but is going to a bar and approaching girls weird if I go alone...

4. emkorora

emkorora Guest

I have absolutely no clue how to help you, as I am new to the city myself.

But I just wanted to let you know that it's okay not to have sex. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: It's been about 2 and a half years for me and I'm a guy! Not to buy into the whole "men have higher sex drives," but... yeah. xD

5. justhere

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Of course it's okay to not have sex, I guess my biggest issue at the moment is loneliness, I think we all need to feel part of a group, I feel as if my pack left me behind... its hard but it does get better and i wish you the best of luck finding a loving and caring community full of friends :icon_bigg

6. no lol. it would help a lot of people out who are generally shy to approach a group of people *cough me cough* its way easier to talk to a girl im into alone than it is when she is going back to her friends and gossiping blah blah said this blah blah blah, you get the idea! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

go alone once you dont really have anything to lose. if you dont like it then you know its not for you! :slight_smile: