1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about Threesomes...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Seagypsy, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Seagypsy

Ok so I'm now in a really weird situation where the girl I have a big crush on has been asked out by another girl and been seeing her for a week, I was upset til I met the other girl but she is lovely and really cute.... Just realised the ideal solution might be a threesome.... Has anyone been in that position? I get the feeling the girls wouldn't mind sharing....!

2. flymetothemoon

I've never been in exactly that situation, but if it seems like it is a situation that would work out for everyone and you would be okay with it, I don't see why it wouldn't be at least worth it to see if it's an option.

3. KiddlesP

I am not sure if it would be an ideal solution, but if you are all willing and consenting, use protection, and understand that feelings that may or may not come up might not start/help a relationship, then I would say you only live once and perhaps it could be a good experience for the three of you.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've tried this once in an online relationship it worked out good for the 3 of us but when you bring feelings in fun time is over . I say if you want go ahead but I only see it being good just in a sexual aspect and no feelings attracted if you have strong feelings for this girl I say don't do it .

5. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    This is ideal if you can manage to not let the feelings get in the way... But if that is not the case, i think a much better solution is the romantic and more permanent equivalent of a threesome... With is... Polifidelity

What is that? Polifidelity is like any closed /exclusive relationship, but instead of 2 people it can have 3 or more, whatever the number the members of the polifidelity agrees to... Outside the numerical aspect is the same to an exclusive relationship, you cannot sleep with people outside the 3 of you, meaning if you, Sara and samantha are in a polifidelity you can sleep with Sara or samantha, but you cannot sleep with Chloe, because Chloe is not part of the polyfid.

If you want to know more, you could read Opening up, by tristan Taormino