1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little adive or tips (MTF)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Claudette, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Claudette

Claudette Guest

Hi everyone! I was looking for tips or advice on make-up or hairstyles... for male to female people.
    I have a few pictures posted in my profile... and I just want to know what you would do differently... or any sort of tips!
    I am about to start hormone replacement therapy, and I just wanted some advice on my looks so I can actually be confident enough to go out in public as a woman
    Thank you ^^

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You look like my sister! Like...EXACTLY like my sister...scary!

3. i think a fringe would really suit you! it would bring out your face a little more.

failing that you could experiment with different wigs that way you have more choice of how you want to look, longer hair is seen as more 'feminine' though. but your hair now is nice!

i wear a wig 90% of the time (its long) and i love it lol but im cis.
    if you get a longer wig you can curl it (privinding it is heat resisitant lol), and wear it up and you can easily hide the band of where it goes on your head with a headband/scarf thingy. so youd have more options.

makeup do what you like really, eyeliner can bring out eyes more. if you apply it on your tight line it makes your eyelashes look thicker/fuller/better. mascara also. nude/neautral lipsticks say 'sophisticated' (to me anyways haha). red lips are nice for a night out.

i cant rememebr what colour your eyes are but black and brown is supposed to bring out blue eyes! (which are the colours i use). if you google, your eye colour and 'makeup help' it should come up with a list if colours you can use to bring out your eyes. so that might be a start.

no idea if any of this helps though sorry lol.

4. Claudette

Claudette Guest

My eyes are blue , and I really love the black eye liner, thank you for the confidence booster, and I'll look into the fringe ^^ and longer wigs as I wait for my hair to get a suitable length