1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting sexual experience

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Tyrael, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Tyrael

Ok so I couldn't really think of an appropriate title but this is basically a two-pronged question.

First off, I had sex with this girl yesterday who I've known for a couple of months. We don't see each other much but text every day and we're quite good friends. I invited her over and didn't expect anything to happen but we'd had quite a bit to drink and one thing led to another.

It's been about a year since I had sex with anyone and it went ok at first, but then out of nowhere she asked me to bite her. I've never done this before but I did what she asked (as you do) and she must have assumed that it was ok to do it back. She really went for it and I've got quite a lot of bruising and bite marks on my body which are sore but she didn't break the skin. I'm not so sure it turned me on though cause it hurt a lot lol. Is this a common thing?

Also we didn't really talk when we got up the next day as I had to leave. She's been unusually quiet today in terms of texting. We usually text all day but today she's replied once when I asked how she was getting on (cause we were up late etc) and she seemed fine but has not replied since. I'm unsure if she's feeling guilty or embarrassed about what we did or not. We're both single but we hadn't shown any interest in each other till now. I'm not sure if I should mention it or just pretend like it never happened and hope we keep in touch? Does it need to be discussed? I've been in a similar situation before and was faced with the "what are you looking for?" question (either relationship or no-strings sex) and I basically could never answer that correctly. They always seemed to want the opposite of what I'd say. I just hope I'm not reading too much or too little into this.

#1 Tyrael, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  2. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Different people get off on different things. Maybe biting and being bitten is her fetish?

As for the (inevitable) question: Perhaps you should approach it differently, since you say you never seem to give the right answer. Maybe don't answer directly. Say something along the lines of, I don't regret what happened, and I'd do it again if I had the chance. But it's up to you to decide where this is going. I'm cool with whatever you decide

I don't know, I'm not good at relationship (or friendship) advice, but it's worth a try?

3. WeWillOvercome

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I gotta say every single girl I have ever been with has loved to be bitten. Maybe it's just coincidence, I cannot say. Some like to bite back, and while it doesn't necessarily turn me on, in the heat of the moment hot damn anything goes!

To answer the second part of your question...it is tough for us to say because we don't know her thoughts nor her motives for remaining quiet in the time following coitus. Sure she could be embarrassed. She could feel guilty. However, stand up and outright ask her what's bugging her. You are good friends are you not? Don't push excessively but just share your thoughts on the subject. Hopefully she will respond as well, negatively or positively.

4. Tyrael

Thanks for the responses folks. I'm just not sure how to approach it because generally we text each other and I'm not sure how to word it. The whole biting thing was definitely new, though I guess I'm not complaining lol I was just curious to know if anyone else had experienced that.

I suppose I'll text her today and see what happens, just ask her if she's ok with what happened etc. I'll just need to make it up as I go lol.