1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crying about what he said

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by DK22, Feb 5, 2014.

1. DK22

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi

I am so upset that it may be difficult for mee to typep.

I have been back together with my boyfriend fot a few months now and it has been great.

We talk almost everyday.

although we don't live together right now, we are planning on it. we are taking steps to be able to liiv4e together.

this is the reason thsst I cry because he would text me and tell me about a gay guy who is in his class that keeps winking and smiling at him every day,

he tells me that he says he's taken, ie he's with me, but I just get upset set when he tells me this becuqse I don't know how to respond to it or if he's just playing a game with me or if he's going to cheat on me.

I have had bad relationships In the past, one being where my ex actually sent me a video of him and his boyfriend who he was cheating on me with having sex with our favorite song playing in the background, and in the video he says and IIII Qoute " you're a little baby boy and I never loved you, I just used you and I enjoyed laughing at you when I put you in that diaper and you pissed yourself, you scared little baby."

I just want to talk to someone for some help

I can't sleep at night and I did seek counseling and it did help for a year or so.

please any help or someone to talk to would help please

:help::icon_sad::tears:

2. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, your ex-boyfriend is definitely a jerk. I can't believe he would send you that video and say those things; such a cruel thing to do.

Your current boyfriend is not your ex though -- just because he turned out to be a complete dick doesn't mean this guy isn't awesome for you. While I can definitely understand why hearing about this other guy flirting with him might make you uncomfortable or nervous, I think it's a good sign that he wanted to tell you about it. If there was really something going on there it's much more likely he would have tried to hide it. :slight_smile:

3. DK22

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know. I just don't know what to do. I lay in my bed at night wishing that my boyfriend was laying next to me and I just start to cry because he's not laying next to me and I get so upset that not only do I cry but I throw up as well.

I just don't know what to do.

4. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I definitely know how it feels to like someone so much that it makes you sick.

I can't tell you how to do this, but what you need to do is convince yourself that you're already in a great situation -- you're in a relationship with someone you really like who both reciprocates those feelings and has enough confidence in you to let you know when someone else hits on you. He wouldn't do that if he was interested in pursuing that other guy or if he didn't think you could handle it. In his mind, he probably thinks the thought of cheating on you is so ridiculous that it seems like a joke to him which is why he has no problem talking to you about it.

With that said, you can't be with each other 24/7 even if that's what you think you want right now. It's important that you both have some time alone and live your own lives as well; it will make the time you share together that much more special. If you're going to lay in bed at night thinking about everything, it should be with excitement about what you're going to do with your boyfriend next, not devastation about the fact that he's not with you at that exact time.

I know it's much easier said than done, but you're in a good situation that a lot of people would love to be in. Don't make a crisis out of nothing. :slight_smile:

5. DK22

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for the confidence boost. this is what I needed. I am actually going to go in the Army. I feel that it is the right thing for me to do but I am not sure how to bring it up to him because I am worried that he will break up with me. I am doing it not only for myself but so that I can live the life that I have always wanted with the man that I know that I am meant to be with and that man is him. He loves me for who I am and I love him for who he is. A little help on this would be great. thank you

6. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That's a tough one -- there's no doubt that enlisting in the military will stress and test your relationship. It's entirely possible that your boyfriend will be supportive, but it is also possible that he won't be able to handle a long-distance relationship, particularly since it's such a potentially dangerous job. I have no way of predicting how he'll react; you're very close to him so deep down you probably already have a good idea.

If he's not okay with it, you'll just have to decide which path is more important to you, which I concede would be a very difficult choice to make. If the Army is what you want to do that's a great and noble role, but I hope you don't feel like that's the only option that will allow you to learn the skills you want, provide a rewarding career, or lead to happiness.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

7. robotman

That is so vile and horrible. The guy that sent you that message is a complete and utter asshole. Please do not let someone that did that to you affect you. People like that are not worth your time. I know it hurts but you will definitely meet someone else. I really don't know what to say apart from what other people say to me and thats "Don't worry". Hopefully you will meet the right person, you just have to give it time, in the mean time keep yourself busy, well try to.

8. DK22

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yes he was. I don't usually wish death upon anyone but this guy hands down.

9. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Your ex sounds like a huge jerk, and I can understand how paranoid you must be that the same thing could happen again. But I'm sure if your boyfriend loves you he would never make a move on that other guy :slight_smile:

10. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow see y that guy was your ex fuck that guy right. And whoever is hitting on your bf u go right up to that person and say no more hittin on my man! Or Ima punch u in the teeth.

11. setnyx

your new man is not your ex, which is skum btw. i don't think if he was going to cheat he wouldn't tell you. maybe he doesn't want it to get back to you and you get upset because he didn't tell you. also the fact he is telling you that he's saying he's taken is sweet.

12. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your ex sounds really narcissistic. Those kinds of people are quite often charming and loveable, but turn out to be emotional vampires, just feeding off the attention of having someone care about them. Although it's no doubt extremely painful, be glad that you got out of that relationship. Narcissists can latch onto people and just drain them for years, so it's good that it's just done.

As for the current boyfriend, I would just tell him you've had a bad experience in the past, and it reminds you of it when he makes jokes like that. Do your best to be understanding, try not to make him feel bad.

13. DK22

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm just really upset right now. my current boyfriend has basically broken up with me via text message. he sent it to me at 1230 am this morning and the first message that he sent me was that he wanted to spend more time with me then he says that its over.

I so tired of putting my trust and faith in liars. I did everything for him. I was crying, throwing up and shaking in my bed for over two hours and I bearly got any sleep at all.

I'm just so sick and tired of being hurt. is this some type of punishment? I mean I know I didn't do anything wrong I know that in my heart. I am still crying even as I type this posting.

I'm just so lost and upset right now I don't know what to do.

14. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm so sorry to hear that. All I can say is that when you finally find the right person I think it will be worth all the pain it took to get to that point. Hang in there. :frowning2:

15. DK22

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thank you mbanema. I really appreciate it.

16. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Oh wow, I can't believe he would do that. I'm so sorry. I've been in that position before a few times so I can understand how that must feel. If you ever need to talk about it let me know, okay?

17. DK22

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thank you Falling down7. I sent you a private message I need help please

18. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Huh...are you sure? I haven't gotten anything.

19. DK22

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry Falling down 7 the site wont let me send the message for some reason but heres what I was going to send you

So my now ex boyfriend texted me tonight and says that he didn't want to break up and I overreacted and he does want to be with me. I started to cry when I was texting him and I could barley keep my composure.

I just don't know what to do and I have something very special planned for the two of us for valentines day and I have been looking forward to this for the last month and it was going to be a surprise that I know he would like and enjoy.

any help you can give would mean the world to me

thank you

DK22:tears::help::help::help::tears::tears::tears::icon_sad::icon_sad:

20. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Did you ask him why he wanted to break up in the first place? I really hope he was just in a confused position :frowning2: