1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quite confused~

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Yosia, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Yosia

I am a boy and i fantasize about same sex relationships, this is normal for a non straight person right? But i also fantasize about girls in a LESBIAN way, even though im a boy? What i mean by this is that when i fantasize about girls i imagine that i am also a girl, its like i cant even think of straight relationships anymore, what is wrong with me?? XD

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Could be a whole bunch of things...perhaps you just really don't like the idea of straight penetrative sex?

I'm going to ask purely because of your 'gender' marker in your profile...do you fantasize about being a girl ONLY when you are having sex thoughts, or other times as well?

3. Yosia

No its not only sexual, i do fantasisze about being a girl at other times to infact really quite regularly ^^

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So what does that feel like? If you found yourself thinking about being a girl in a completely non-sexual situation, what do you think and feel? How is that different to the rest of the time?

5. Yosia

When i think of being a girl it feels like thats what would be more natural and what i should be but i also quite like being a boy so its confusing~ id say i think of being a female more often than male actually so its more like the majority of the time i feel like it and it just feels more right ~ ^^