1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dating girls that live far away from you ?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by stocking, Feb 8, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't want to date girls that live far away from me but I'm thinking I might have no choice if I really like a girl , Plus I don't have a car so it will be hard for me to go see her and I don't have a cell phone . I want a girl that lives in my town or a least my state because I don't want my parents to get suspicious about me going to see another girl in another town or state over at night my mom might put two and two together but I do that with one of my friends that live a state over and my mom can't stand her because of it and my dad thought we were lesbians but my friend has a husband . I want to have a real relationship for once and not one of those long distance one where I have to wait years til we can be together . Is it limiting yourself in the lesbian dating world if your only looking for girls that live in your state ?

2. KThomps

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello I am new and I'm not sure how to post or get people to view or comment my blog please help :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Renge

Yep, I think so. Especially if you live in a homophobe area like mine cause it's harder to find another a girlfriend. So, LDR is like the only option. There's skype and chat app that can be used in laptop :slight_smile:
    Besides, waiting for someone is worth it when you finally meet them. That's what I think though. But, it also has a risk that your gf might cheat because of the distant. We don't know what they're actually doing. Trust and loyality plays the big part here. Sorry if I'm not that helpful.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's what I worry about the cheating , I just want to experience what straight people get to and take for grated sometimes . watching a movie together going out on dates . I want all that .

5. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    u could move to new york lol its a werid nd fascinating here lol

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I would but i'm too broke to live there plus I hate living in New york . Does this mean because I'm lesbian the only choice I have is girls that live out of state >.< ?

7. Renge

Not really xD just perhaps the possibility is lower. Maybe you should try searching a community in your area. Or ask your gay friends.

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I will but I'll try girls out of my state, I don't wanna be alone anymore .

#8 stocking, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
  9. Karabeara

Me too I'm really glad you friended me. I posted a blog but no comments