1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How often do you see someone you find attractive?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by alex3191, Feb 11, 2014.

1. alex3191

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm asking this because although i can list a bunch of celebs or models im attracted to i rarely ever in day to day life see anyone i find attractive. in the last five years i have seen about four of five people I've been attracted to and most of them were just strangers i seen while walking down the street or at work ect.., there was one guy i really liked and couldn't stop looking at him he was so hot but the more i got to know him i realized he wasn't a very nice person and any attraction i had for him faded pretty quickly. I've noticed i do have a physical type i like (athletic,tall,strong facial bone structure) but if they don't have a good personality the attraction just goes. i have fallen for people i would have considered unattractive and not my type all because they had such great personality's so my question is how often are you physically attracted to someone and how important are looks vs personality to you?

---------- Post added 11th Feb 2014 at 10:40 PM ----------

Just noticed this should properly be in a different thread, how can I move it?

2. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I come across quite a few people who I think are attracted, but there's very few people I'm actually attracted to if that makes any sense at all. I tend to get a really strong crush on one person and then hold that for a really long time.

As for looks vs. personality, both are important. I think I would need to find a potential partner attractive to generate that initial interest, but that means nothing at all if I don't like his personality which in the long run is far more important.

3. Blondeye

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I see people here and there, like daily, who I think are pretty or handsome... Less often I find a woman who I think is 'do-able'

Lol