1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really nervous about first time, need help.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Brightsky, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Brightsky

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Basically every time I've gotten close to the opportunity of losing my virginity I just get really scared and talk myself out of it. But I'm getting really tired of it because I do want to be with another guy and make out and fool around and fuck. But when the time comes I just back out only to regret it later.

This is basically what happened to me tonight. After finally finding a cute younger guy in my area that wanted to get together, we made plans to meet up tonight and have sex. But once I had gotten to where we were meeting I just started getting really nervous and scared about finally being with a guy. I mean I've been thinking about it for years but when the time comes its like I'm trying to convince myself I'm not gay and I'm just in some type of 8 yr phase of liking men (lol the excuses I come up with).

Has anyone else had these types of feelings, situations happen to them? How did you move past and become comfortable being with another guy.... Should I just jump in and finally do it, or keep waiting for I don't know what...:bang::bang:

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks guys & gals

2. Skov

Maybe you would be more comfortable if you knew the person better. If you went out on a few dates and took things a little slower, maybe you would be more comfortable.

3. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is definitely a possibility. Sex is a vulnerable position, naturally, so maybe you'd just be more comfortable with someone that you know and trust a bit more. :astonished:

If that's not the case, I'd say you should just dive in and see how you handle it. Worst-case scenario is that you don't enjoy it and you come out of it with some feelings you can identify and share so you can work toward being more comfortable.

4. duende84

Yes. So many times. :icon_redf Until one day I could just not contain my curiousity anymore. And it was amazing!

Just a hint. Do not try and rush anything you both want to do in "bed". Make it last like a slow dance. Small, gentle moves...

Be safe and enjoy (*hug*)

5. UK_guy

Hi I also got fed up with waiting after 7 years, I personally just jumped straight in and it was great but I wish I knew the guy more in hindsight. When the time finally comes I would say take things slow and be safe. :slight_smile:

6. Kalon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    While i'm just like you and haven't lost my virginity or even kissed a guy and i am more than sexually frustrated. I wouldn't want to lose something i'll never get back with just some guy because he is hot. I think you should take your time, date, then see where it goes.