1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jealousy issues in bi relationships...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Seagypsy, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Seagypsy

I am not jealous of a potential partner liking or dating a man, but if it's another girl I can feel really jealous and insecure. Some people though are the other way around. I just wondered if it's due to what age they were when they came out and what gender they feel more comfortable with liking, I.e. If they knew they weren't straight from a young age and had supportive friends who had the same leanings,then they may feel more comfy with their gay side, but if like me u were only surrounded by hetero homophobes until u were like 30, u will feel other way around... :frowning2:

2. RoguesWolfe

OK I wanna help but this kinda confused me. Could you explain a bit more?

3. Simple Thoughts

I don't think sexual attraction gives two craps about who you do and don't hang around with.

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I haven't had enough experience to be able to tell you much about jealousy. I would imagine it can become an issue in any open relationship. We are talking open relationships, right? *scratches her head*

5. Seagypsy

Yes, open relationships... I don't feel threatened by guys but I do by other girls...