1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When 2 submissive people like each other

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Seagypsy, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Seagypsy

So how to get things moving when 2 submissive people like each other?

If u are both too scared to make a move, what happens... I mean I would make the move if I knew she really wanted it.....

2. thekillingmoon

You mean you don't know if she likes you or you don't know if she likes women at all? Even someone passive can take small steps to try and get closer to someone they like. Does she show any signs of interest? I think it really comes down to how much you like the person. When you do, you'll try to find a way to show it.

I'm very shy myself and not the type to make the first move, but when I liked someone, I asked her out. I probably wouldn't have. It just seemed like she was interested too, which is why I did.

3. setnyx

someone HAS to make the first move. since you know where your interest is... i guess it's gotta be you. otherwise a great opportunity may be lost.

4. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You'll have to decide how important sexual compatibility is to you. Or take turns.

Oh. That. xD Well, it depends who this person is to you. What do you have to lose? Grit your teeth, find a reason to talk to her and see how it goes from there. I had to instigate all of my relationships! I've been asked out but to get the people I wanted I had to make the first move. If it goes balls up you acquire a new target. Easier said than done I guess. But it's better than living out some medieval ideal of endless courting. You deserve to be in a happy relationship and you must fight for it. Good luck?

5. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Take the hints if you see them. You both probably give them but don't act.

6. Seagypsy

I know she likes women, I know she likes me, but how to actually.... Get it on? Lol! I mean I think she is closeted, even though she sees girls, I think she accepts that. She is bisexual but maybe she is more scared of being fully gay... Cos she has sex with a girl and then a guy straight after...,

7. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Try to befriend her. If it doesn't work out, you just lost a potential friend, which is no big deal.