1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to be happy again and would really like to meet or talk to other lesbians

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Landslide, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Landslide

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My ex and I have a lot of history. To shorten it a bit, we dated, we broke up, didnt talk for a month or so, she wanted us to be friends and so we tried. We drifted away from eachother a few times. Whenever she started dating someone new she would quit talking to me but when I started dating someone she had to know what was going on with it. Of course i didnt tell her anything because it was none of her business. Anyway when she was single we became friends again and we were extremely close. I was very happy and thankful to have her in my life. Then she started dating one of her other exes. That ex didnt want her around me and it caused an argument. The closeness and all the time we spent together suddenly didnt matter and our friendship ended. I'll never understand how she could choose someone over me, not after everything she had told me. She said I granted her wishes more than god, that i was the other half of her. She went completely into platos theory. We hugged, we laughed, we were everything I had ever wanted. And it's over, I waited another year then told her how i felt about her. It was too late, she had moved on and our time apart helped her do that. Now she's away at college, having a great time and probably dating a few girls a month, shes always dating. And i just want to make more friends that are lesbians because I don't have any now. I'm tired of being lonely and sad and angry. So it'd be nice to have friends so I dont feel that way any more. If anybody can help or give advice or just be friends with me that would be wonderful!

2. KThomps

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'll be your friend

3. Landslide

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thank you! :icon_bigg

4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I'd be your friend too

5. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Landslide and KThomps I sent u guys both friend requests ill be your friend to. And falling down 7 u and I are already friends (*hug*)

6. Beetle

Feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to.