1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do I cry when I realise that I am in love?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Beware Of You, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Beware Of You

So me and my boyfriend have told each other that we love each other, I do but when I realise that I end up tearing up, I am pretty scared of the idea if I am honest.

Sounds kinds pathetic lol

2. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

are you afraid that it's going to end badly and so you don't want to get that close to someone? Or maybe you think it's too good to be true? That's the only reasons I could think of.

3. Nikky DoUrden

Tears coming from being emotional about something, anything.
    Sad, happy, excited, fear, pain, joy, laughter ... :slight_smile:
    I sometimes feel im about to tear when my besti says nice things to me .. he can get me pretty emotional .. maybe its the same for you, maybe you're very happy that it happens to you! that surly doesn't sound pathetic (*hug*)

4. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You know those feelings of joy you get when in love?

Tears of joy are a release of emotional burdens. Crying for positive reasons is not bad. It means you are deeply affected. He said he loves you, so there you go, tears of joy.

I thought about it a little more... Does music sound better? Food taste better? All of that euphoric feeling when you think about him? Yea? Then there you go. That's a good place to be.

5. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    I dont cry when it happens, but my first thought is " oh fuck, not again" then i laught but how you laught when you realize you are probably screwed...