1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My workplace is like a cast of characters...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Seagypsy, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Seagypsy

...Who all fancy my boss!! she is bisexual but still semi closeted and I adore her... Sadly so does everyone else! Me and her are soulmates but everyone wants a piece of her... To help myself cope, I have given nicknames to some of her 'groupies'... We have the Butch, the Bitch, the Actress, Lolita and Mr No-Balls for starters! She is dating Lolita (young hot bi chick) and mr No-Balls (who is so named because he does not have the balls to accept that some girls want more from her than just sex.... Even though that's what she wants, too!) :thumbsup:

Now all I have to do is sit back and quietly watch how things develop.... I am hoping that Lolita won't be around forever! as she does have a boyfriend of her own...

2. KFHarry

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Seagypsy, I fail to see where you need support or advice in your post, in fact it sounds like you're waiting for your evil scheme is run its course; But I will say this.

Soulmates don't exist. If it did, she wouldn't be dating 'Lolita' AND 'No-Balls'.

I hope maybe one day you'll pay no attention to the lives of your colleagues, focus on your wishes in life and find someone you love.

All the best.

3. Seagypsy

I love HER, and I have reasons to believe she loves me, but is scared of her feelings for me... So she dates those two instead.... I can see that they are both fulfilling her psychological needs to try and hide behind the concept of not being gay... And I can understand it. As you are straight, I think that my camp humour has been lost on you... :dry::dry:

4. KFHarry

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I believe my sexuality has nothing to do with my sense of humour. I take someone wanting support or advice quite serious, thus may not notice humour in this section of the forum.

You could look at this as having #3 options:

Push Her
    Although you understand her situation, you can address this by asking her if she really likes you. Maybe give your reasons why you think she likes you and ask for her to address them.

Patience and Hope
    This seems to be the one you've already opted for. Maybe one day she'll be comfortable enough to tell you her feelings. Be beware that this day may never come. How long can you wait?

Move on
    When you're in love it is hard, I won't lie to you.

5. Seagypsy

I have tried Options 1 and 2, and I can wait as long as she needs. It hurts that I feel so sure about her, more so than anyone else I've ever met and yet she was just not quite ready... So thus I am having to find a sense of humour to stop the tears I've cried since last week... It can be an important thing in times like this! Thanks for trying to help, I like your advice :slight_smile:

6. setnyx

there's probably more in the office than just you who feel they love her/soul mates/ she feels the same way for me ect. at the end of the day though the cast must fade and reality must return. love means putting her happiness before your own.