1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate my body >_<

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Yosia, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Yosia

I absolutely cant stand the way i look, my legs are massive and im really hairy and spotty and overweightand myhair is a curly mess and everything i want i am the opposite :frowning2: it really sads me how some people are so good looking without much effort and i cant be >_<

I just want someone to cuddle me and help me become who i want to be >.<

~

2. MissyT

(*hug*):kiss: It'll be alright If you need someone to talk to you can talk to me if you want

3. machinegundwarf

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    so thats y ur names marsmallow...
    u can get surgery for all dat doe

4. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Then work out and eat well.

That's something you can do to lose weight. That's something everyone can do if they want it bad enough.

5. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Diet an exercise can help with weight. Curly hair is awesome! But they do make flat-irons... :dry:

You're "spotty" because of your age but there are acne meds both topical and oral. You can talk to a doctor about that. Body hair is an issue but just shave/ wax and you'll be hair-free.

It'll be OK, kiddo. (*hug*)

6. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    You can help the overweight-ness with exercise! Find a sport you like to play, maybe? Then it becomes fun instead of being a chore :slight_smile:

And Gates is right about the other stuff.

Also, this is just an observation, lots of people seem to look good because they're confident and genuinely smile a lot, I've noticed this. I know quite a few people who I never even noticed had crooked teeth/super-big noses/lots of spots/other stuff that supposedly "looks bad", till quite a while after I got to know them. It really does make a big difference!

7. Dinah

Third star to the right & straight on til morning.
    I'm gonna go all cliche here for a bit, so please bear with me.

If someone came along with a magic wand and automatically turned you into a female, would you not take it for granted?

If you went out today and won the multi-million dollar lottery, would you not take it for granted?

If everything you ever wanted just fell right into your lap, would you not take it for granted?

You see where I'm going with this? That which must be fought for, earned, "blood, sweat and tears", is infinitely more valuable to a person than that which is given freely and unconditionally. A gift will be used and loved for a short while, but eventually discarded and forgotten. That which is earned by right of deed will be forever cherished, not because of the end reward but because of the effort involved in earning it.

8. Yosia

This thread OLD guys!! XD

Thanks guys for all that you have said but i have actually lost weight over like the past 2 months and i feel a lot better, hair hasnt changed but my spots are going ^.^

And its not machinegundwarf, i just liked the name at time XD