1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what to do!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Csp1993, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Csp1993

Csp1993 Guest

Ok, let's start from the beginning. I'm going back out with my boyfriend of about two years. We broke it off for a little bit because I wanted space. I came back thinking I was madly in love at first. Now, I know I do not love him and I'm so very unhappy with him. He flirts with my friend right in front of me and honestly I don't care anymore. That's not the worst of it though.

He started hanging out with this other girl. As soon as I laid eyes on this girl I thought she was really, really pretty. She probably doesn't even know my name, but she hangs out with my boyfriend a lot. He gives her presents and not me! I want out soooooo bad. I have a preference for girls, so this has been really hard on me. I'm really crushing hard on this girl.

I am miserable! I just want to get out without anyone getting hurt and I want to be with this girl (she is also bisexual). What do I do? How do I get her to realize I'm interested?:help:

2. Theron

1. Break up with the jerk.
    2. Tell this girl what a jerk he is.
    3. Joke that she needs someone who will be good to her--like you!
    4. Sit back and see how receptive she is.

3. SwimScotty

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It definitely sounds like this dude is a major jerk, and that getting out now would be the best idea. And definitely tell the other girl that he's a jerk so that she knows and doesn't get into the same situation.
    But yeah, just talk to her. Try some subtle ways to find out if she's interested and see how well those work. If you already know she's bi, you could come out to her and see how well she takes that and work from there. Talk to her about girls or something like that, and casually mention that you think she's really pretty. You don't have to tell her that you have feelings for her, just that she's attractive. Nothing weird about that if you're both bi and both know.