1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so confused

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Usernam, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Usernam

Ok. Here it goes. I'm 16 and super confused. I've kind of always liked some guys since maybe 7th or 8th grade. And usually, at the same time, I've liked girls. But lately it's been less and less about the girls. And sometimes I'll see a guy and I wont be able to stop looking at him or thinking about him. I talked to my gay friend about it and he never really helped at all, and I just dont know. If I am gay i wouldn't know what to do. If I'm not, what is all this about? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

2. I was like this. I never thought I was gay. But around 8th grade, I started liking girls more and guys less. You could be fluid or bisexual. Just see what happens and do whatever feels right.

3. markosss

You dont need to label yourself! You can do whatever comes natural to you!

4. StellaLea

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with markosss. I label with pansexual because I personally don't look at gender. My gf actually wants to be a guy and I'm cool with that. I started liking girls who look like guys just in 9th grade actually. But I still really like guys, but I connect with my current partner on a level I don't with most guys. You're not gay if you still like guys. I've recently struggled with the problem of not knowing if I like guys anymore, but I fully believe i have the ability to fall in love with anyone no matter their gender. And sexually I still like dick. Hehe.