1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

online dating for gay teens??

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by SensesFailX, Mar 6, 2014.

1. SensesFailX

There is no one at my school that i find attractive, even if they were gay, which is impossible to know. There are only two bi guys I know of anyhow. But anyways what is a good site for online dating for gay teens that is safe? honestly i know there could be creeps on any site and I dont want the answer of "wait til youre out of school" or "you should meet someone in real life." Also I want to meet someone local because ive had too much heartbreak over long distance. So please, reply with a good site. Thanks :slight_smile:

2. Csp1993

Csp1993 Guest

Unfortunately dating sites are only open to people 18 and older. Everything below that is pretty much illegal. People are always meeting in chat rooms. There are a bunch of chat rooms today for gay teens. Maybe try to find an LGBT or GSA group in your town. I know not all towns have stuff like that, but it's a good thing to look into. I suggest you just start out looking up safe chat rooms and things like that.

3. Skov

You really want to avoid the internet for meeting people at your age. I know you don't want to hear this, but it's true that there are a lot of pervs out there and you should at LEAST wait until you're out of school. I'd try to see if your school has a GSA or something.