1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i don't want to kill myself but....

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by 5ra, Mar 7, 2014.

1. 5ra

5ra

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    excuse my English I wasn't allowed to learn it because it's the language of the "infidel" :slight_smile:

I live in hell aka Saudi Arabia yay 4 me.

I am done waiting for it to get better, because it will never get better as long as I live here, where should I go? whish country will welcome me? who is going to help me?
    because I am done, I am so done, I reached my limit, you have no idea how horrible life is in here, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp please, I don't want to kill my self, I want to live, I love life but if it means that I live the rest of my life here than I rather die now, is there any organization that can help me? I looked on the internet most of their sites are blocked :slight_smile:
    they want us to rot in here, surprisingly! this site isn't blocked, so please help, you are my only hope.

I want my freedom I want my life after all it is my right as a human

2. Nick07

Hi,
    that would probably also depend on how old you are, if you can travel abroad and if you have money. I am not familiar with the situation is SA, the only thing I know from someone who lived there is that it's not easy...
    But I have no idea if you can travel freely (we couldn't in my old country, we couldn't have passports)

3. 5ra

5ra

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    thank you for your response :slight_smile:
    fortunately I'm a male so I have some rights, I also have a valid passport and I'm turning 21 in 10 days which mean I can travel without my parents permission , sadly my family took my money it was about 1800 usd
    in addition I have the visa problem the only countries that I can travel to with out a visa are Muslim countries NO THANKS and new Zealand but I cant afford it

4. Nick07

I don't know about any immediate solution, but perhaps trying to find a job at a company that sends their people abroad for business trips? Or applying for an University abroad? Do all the Muslim countries you are allowed to go to have the same strict laws?

5. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    salaam what i suggest dont give ur parents money either transfer to usa or canada or u can sign up for us army save ur money.

6. 5ra

5ra

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I can't work, thanks to my dad there is this law I'm not sure how it works but because of it I'm not allowed to work, I told him to undo what he did but he wont, so now I can only work at the family business but what's the point? my dad takes all the money from me.
    studding abroad was my plan all along ,even my dad told me that he will take care of it and how his going to stay with me till I settle in, but he didn't do any of that.

7. Nick07

That's even worse than I thought, it's like official slavery... :frowning2: What if your father had no business?
    So you have a passport and can travel, but you have no money and no chance to make it?

8. 5ra

5ra

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    yes,what i'm going through is really bad, but i didn't write my problem because i want people to feel sorry for me what i want is a solution

and I really appreciate your responses it means a lot <3

9. Nick07

Well, that's the problem. I have no idea how to solve this. :frowning2: You can hardly be a refugee. In the western world I would say leave your family and find a job. But I have no idea about the law in your country and more importantly about the unwritten law...
    I don't know if you could be in a life-threatening situation if you did that.

I would probably start with finding out what it is that forbids you to find a job. The law has a name that you could put in a Google's search form. Perhaps you could get some useful results back. If there are some exceptions, what the rules are etc.

10. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yes thats what i suggest just leave ,there is a visa registration :slight_smile: just hide most the money 4 urself nd travel abroad. ur a man now so u can make ur own decisions :slight_smile:

11. 5ra

5ra

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    the law from my understanding is: i cant have 2 jobs at the same time.
    right now i'm not working, but i'm registered in the ministry of labor as a worker, because of my dad, he told me he did that so i can get early retirement!! .
    i really don't want to stay here anymore and having a job means i'm staying.

salaam rosepetal I just noticed ur reply :slight_smile:

12. StillAround

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    5ra,

Please keep checking this thread for a few days. I have a close friend who's working on a project to provide support to the LGBT community in the Middle East (particularly Muslim) countries. It will take a couple of days to get what I need, but I hope to be able to post some links to public websites & documents that might help.

I'm so sorry you're going through this! (*hug*)

13. 5ra

5ra

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I will be waiting for those links :slight_smile:

14. StillAround

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll try to do this as quickly as I can. Hopefully they won't be blocked.

Is there a way you can get access to the web that bypasses government control? Maybe a satphone?
    (*hug*)

15. 5ra

5ra

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    yeah i have something for that :slight_smile:

16. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i cant relate to u bc im a str8 grl with a trans boyfriend but l`ll help you btw when u have a stable job in the states or canada thats the right time to come out.

17. 5ra

5ra

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    it's really sad that 143 people viewed my post but only 3 have replied .... if u cant help, then just say something nice and supportive, some thing that will make keep going keep on fighting something that will give me hope, because I'm really Serious when I say I'm going 2 kill my self if I don't get out of here, I'm not just been a drama queen or over reacting I obviously don't want to do this, I want live I want to live so bad that's why I want to leave this place.
    before posting this I thought what's the point no one cares but I thought I got nothing to lose if asked for help ,but I did lose something, to reach out and ask for help and get nothing that's even worst, I always struggle alone and this is just me trying not to go through this alone I thought you knew what's it like to be judged because of your sexuality I thought I would find help from my "people".
    but I was mistaken no one cares, I've been glued to my laptop since I post this its now 3am and I woke up from my sleep just to check if any one posted anything ,but nothing absolutely nothing, I feel more invisible than ever you have no idea what I gone through the past few years, but it doesn't matter because I didn't post this to complain about my life I did it because I wanted help

#17 5ra, Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  18. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    u cant apply for a visa? nd hide the money u earn from ur family

19. 5ra

5ra

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    even if I ask my family 4 my money back its not enough :frowning2:

20. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    then dont ask for it ,earn money hide the money ,find ppl that are going to the states and go with them.