1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lonely but not Alone

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by QS5, Mar 8, 2014.

1. QS5

QS5

Out Status:
    All but family
    I just can't seem to find anyone to connect with or that I'm attracted to. I'm new at this! I've only come out to one family member and all of my friends. I've joined a couple groups to manage my anxiety/disorder and to meet other women but so far the women I met are already involved with someone. However, that doesn't stop them from wanting to be with me but I don't want my first experience to be a roller coaster ride. I go through that already with my moods. This one chick I really care for and love keeps playing games. So, I try to put distance between us but it's so hard. I end up giving into her needs and not my on, therefore I end up having a crying spell or a crisis. I keep telling myself it's not healthy for me cause she will never give me what I need, especially since she has issues of her own but then she says that she loves me but she continues to talk/sleep with other people. However, she becomes jealous when I go out to meet potentially other women, who could be the one. I need Help!!

2. Will2M

That's a tough situation you're in but you have to believe that you will eventually find someone and then you actually will! It is weird but it works, just keep telling yourself that you will find someone that you can fall in love with and BAM, it will happen. It's definitely smart to avoid the roller coaster for a first time though, and just in general. Keep trying to put distance between you and the woman you mentioned and hopefully it will just solve itself. If it doesn't resolve or you really really like her then sit down with her and talk about it. Have a serious conversation and tell her how you feel about her and what you want. Serious talks can be scary but keep what you want to say in mind and forge ahead and that will make it easy and simple. If you are really concerned then maybe have a friend there to support you?

All of us at EC are behind you and supporting you. Stay confident and everything will turn out all right.

Good luck!

3. QS5

QS5

Out Status:
    All but family
    Thanks, for the encouraging words. I really needed to hear that. It's been frustrating trying to navigate my way with coming out and developing positive relationships without having a crisis.