1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I accidentally kissed my female teacher? help

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by WoLsElEy0390432, Mar 8, 2014.

1. WoLsElEy0390432

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    We are both female, l am 17 years old and she's around 22-ish.

I have her for English and Photography.
    For some reason the principal decided to choose the two of us to update the school site, newsletter, and year book.
    So me and her meet on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for 45 minutes after school or sometimes during Friday lunch.
    At first I hated it and it felt awkward because its just the two of us. We've been doing this for 6 months now.
    Eventually we became closer and started joking with each other. She started driving me home and we exchanged number "just in case I have a question about the format of the yearbook".
    Last weekend I was on a party, but the cops came in. Luckily, I didn't get caught, but my DD did. I don't know why, but she's the one that I called first. She sounded really worried and she picked me up right away and drove me home even tho this happened around midnight and it takes 30 minutes to drive there. I don't really remember what she said because I was kinda drunk, but I remember her giving me food and water and trying to sober me up. I think she also gave me a Tylenol or something. Anyways the only thing I can remember clearly is how I noticed how beautiful she was.
    I don't want to make my question longer so anyways while we were doing the newsletter I could feel this tension between us and I didn't know what to do. I just kept on thinking on what happened last weekend and how beautiful and caring she was. Our heads were just literally inches away from each other while we were looking at the laptop. Then I just kissed her.
    She kissed me back, this lasted for a few seconds then she pulled away. She seemed as shocked as I was. After that I just grabbed my stuff and walked away. I heard her calling after me and asking if I want a ride since it was -35 degrees outside.
    I haven't seen her since as I've been skipping her classes. I've never literally felt this toward a woman before.
    Could you please help me out and give me some advices? Thanks

2. Freedom

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    i think its ok , no need to worry about if you are not feeling for her then that was only a moment which passed.
    she is angry ? if not then why you are not attending the class you should go.

:slight_smile: life is happening and that just happened

3. Meagan

Dude, I'm jealous. I have this REALLY hot history teacher that I wish I could mess around wit, but she's straight, and Christian, and almost 30 (so its not like you and your english teacher in that teacher where the maturity levels and what not are pretty close) but still, I know what it feels like to do things with some one that you didn't mean to get intimate with. If you talk to her, she will likely forgive you, and you will show her your capability of being mature even if you do make mistakes. Hope everything works out for the best.

4. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    omg a pakistani like me lol

5. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    and also i think just apologize nd say im sorry i crossed boundaries i was drunk it wont happen again.

6. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If you like her in any way, have the "I'm sorry for crossing the line, it will never happen again" discussion with her, and if you feel you can't move past that experience try to spend less time with her, especially alone.

This is the kind of situation that has the potential to destroy a teacher's career forever. Please make the responsible choice here. Once you're 18 and graduate from the school where she works it's another story.

7. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, you need to be very, very careful because this can easily get twisted into a sensational story of a teacher seducing their student, not to mention affirming homophobic stereotypes that gay/lesbian teachers are no different than sexual predators.

Wait until you're 18 and out of that school before you even think about approaching her again.

Avoid getting rides from her or doing anything that could lead to suspicions by others.

8. apostrophied

Stuff like that could get her on the news. Yeahhh. =/ Do whatever it takes so it doesn't happen again!

9. KThomps

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm having a similar problem with a family friend

10. WoLsElEy0390432

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    No I didn't kiss her while I was drunk
    We kissed while we were doing the paper editing at school
    Thanks guys for your advices :slight_smile:

11. Will2M

Very true. Don't avoid her, talk to her about it. But WAIT until you are graduated and see if you still feel the same way about her when the time comes.

12. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't worry to much about it. You need to try to figure out how you feel about her. Why are you skipping her class? She doesn't seem like she is freaked out about you guys kissing especially if she was asking if you needed a ride home afterwards. I would just apologize and see where it goes from there.

13. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would go back to class, the first time might be awkward but it will get easier. I wouldn't suggest getting involved with the teacher despite you both obviously sharing feelings as it is almost certainly guaranteed to end badly. Wait till your not at school.

14. lameo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You have basically done what most of us have only fantasized about. So I say kudos to you! I can only image how emotionally stressful your situation must be! I think you should just go to her class and see how things go. She is probably worried about why you have been skipping her classes. You will never know until you see her again. Good luck, update us on the outcome.

15. Beantown

Beantown Guest

I'm so jealous, I've only gotten with my PE teacher but he was a guy :'(

16. WoLsElEy0390432

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I skipped her class because I wasn't sure what to say or do. I guess I just wanted sometime to think what to do or say the next time I see her.
    I know that from my story it didn't seems like she freaked out but I could tell she was and she seemed very worry and nervous.