1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does this guy like me or am i just dreaming?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by user name 1234, Mar 10, 2014.

1. user name 1234

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So there is this guy in several of my classes, lets call him J. He is very athletic and outgoing and friendly. We used to be friends but don't really talk anymore. So it all started a few weeks ago when i would catch him staring at me a bit in class. i wasn't really sure at first but then i dropped my paper once during a test and he picked it up for me (btw he is diagonally in front of me since the desks are in rows so he would have had to been looking at me to see it fall). Also, we often have to pair up in class for group activities and there was a tight squeeze between my desk and another desk on his way to his partners desk and he takes his time scooting his butt over my desk so he can get to his partner. also in gym one time we were taking a test (what???) and we were supposed to sit in assigned rows but he just comes over and sits next to me and makes sure i have a nice view of him. Some of the girls behind me were like "you have such a nice body j" but he has never had a girlfriend or dated which is very uncommon for popular kids at our school. also he talks to all my friends but seems to ignore me. Also one time we were playing cards in health and they were anime cards which had some questionable images on them and he shouted "dont let me see those or ill get an erection" he also seems to act very childish in my classes but doesnt act that way anywhere else. but also he seems to flirt with girls alot so i dont know... he uses a bunch of hair product but idk cuz that culd be a stereotype. am i reading into this too much or is he crushing
    btw im gay
    is he gay? u tell me

2. Foster

Honestly, none of the things he's done (that you've posted) are any type of dead giveaway that he's gay. I think that you want to believe he is because you like him, which is understandable. But sitting around wondering about it is not productive. You will never actually know unless you ask.

3. Will2M

Make a conscious effort to flirt back if you like him. Also really try to spend more time with him. Invite him over for any reason, hanging out, doing homework for a class. As you start spending more time together you will get to know him better and maybe get to the point where you can ask him about his sexuality.

Good luck!