1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I realized something...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Will2M, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Will2M

I was sitting around the other day and I realized I have never kissed a guy before. When I was still in denial I was fine with it but now that I have accepted myself I want to know what it is like and I am kinda sad I haven't. I have kissed girls and it is nice, I like it. But for some reason I feel like kissing a guy would be so much better. Maybe I am putting it on a pedestal? Being "non-straight" in high school sucks, well at least from the looking for guys perspective. There are plenty of girls but at the same time I want to try something new. Maybe I AM putting it on a pedestal. I kinda just rambling now...

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    AH you're not the only person to over-think how good it will be...not by a long shot :slight_smile:

Hell, I've spent the last 3 months thinking how great it would be to do sexy things to a guy, and now one actually appears interested in me, I find I'm more interested in a girl!

Brains are stupid sometimes :slight_smile:

3. Kreiger

I think about it too much to, although most people who have been kissed point out the first time isn't usually great. That doesn't stop me from developing ridiculous expectations about it though. :grin: