1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Best Friend's Sister

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TyneeTryumph, Mar 14, 2014.

1. TyneeTryumph

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am a lipstick lesbian and I have had a thing for my best friend's older sister since I met her almost 6 years ago but she was older than me and had a girlfriend. After I finished high school, I moved away from home for 10 months, came back last year and we both looked better than we had ever seen each other before and we clicked right off the bat. She's a butch lesbian but I think she's gorgeous; big blue eyes, curly brown hair, tall and boy, can she dress exceptionally well!:kiss: I live in the same house, we've been on a date, we're extremely attracted to one another that even strangers think we're an item but we're not and due to our current circumstances, we don't want to be in a committed relationship. So we came to an arrangement (FWB). We haven't done anything yet. She's more of the dominant personality than I am and I don't want to take that away from her but ever since we came to the agreement, she gets more tense everyday. So should I make the first BIG move?(!)

2. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dont sell urself short kid ur gonna get ur heart broken its not worth it shes a player

3. Foster

How would you know? Maybe they just aren't ready for the commitment of a relationship. Lighten up.

4. laurenc

laurenc Guest

she sounds really attractive ,but back to the point ,do what you feel comfortable doing

5. AnonymousUser

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Girl, make that move!! :wink:

6. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    bc it sounds like it

7. Theron

Rosepetal isn't the best person to take advice from, I've already seen that more than once.

Is it that you live with your friend's family and are concerned it would be awkward if you started dating her while living there? Are you afraid of it bothering your best friend?

8. Dino14

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I just have to say; I have brown curly hair, and I'm always having people touch it and tell me how amazing it is... Haha, I wonder what people see in it? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

As for your situation, are you sure her tension is down to your agreement? I think in this instance communication is key (that sounds cliché, I know) but the tension could be caused by having to hide your "relationship" from her sister, and your best friend. Being happy is the most important thing, and I hope that she feels less tense soon :slight_smile:

Peace & love x