1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by fairyprincess, Mar 15, 2014.

1. fairyprincess

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I saw a girl I would really like to talk to, and I'm not sure she likes girls. Any advice? It's kind of urgent. I'll only be seeing her one more day and I won't see her again for a long period of time, if ever again.

2. Dino14

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I can relate to this very much. In my first year of university, I lived in a flat with a bunch of girls, one of whom I got along great with and developed strong feelings for. The year ended and she moved back to the US (I'm from England) and we only ever speak to each other on Facebook and Skype now (although we still remain quite close). I still have serious feelings for her, but I am pretty sure she likes boys (because whenever she has problems it's always about a guy that she likes).

My advice? Talk to her. Maybe not in a "I like you, and I really need to tell you that" kind of way, but in a "I've seen you around, and you look pretty cool." Strike up a conversation, see if there is friendship material there (assuming you've never spoken to her before) and if there is, the likes of social media can extend your interactions after she has left. Just because you won't be seeing her for a long time doesn't mean that you don't have to talk during that time.

In my case, it's been 2 years since she left here to go back home, and we still talk all the time.

I hope that helps, and all the best :slight_smile:

Peace & love x

3. fairyprincess

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you! That was very helpful!