1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Today was really bad day, so mad >.<

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Yosia, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Yosia

I wish i didnt wake up this morning and just slept today, as soon as i woke my mum was rushing me around to get ready as i am quite slow and then she went mad at me because i was late handing in work so i go to school and then my form tutor goes mad for incorrect uniform and i had to go and see her at break~

Period 1 went okay but then in 2nd we get our coursework back and i am working at a D where i should be a C and i have little time to do it~ then in 3rd my science teacher goes mad because i didnt understand it when i was try really hard >.<

Then at lunch my friend was being annoying so i had to put up with that and then 4th period i get taken out of lesson by our head of year and i got told off because i skipped ONE lesson~ 5th period was okay though but when i get home i realise i shoul have been waiting for my mum to go town and now im just really mad~

>.<

2. katwat

Oh have I ever had days like that. Deep breath and try to calm down. The more AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGG you let yourself feel the more crap your day will become. Just try to squeak through the day without going totally mental and when bedtime comes feel strong that you got through it.

Hope your tomorrow is much, much better.