1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I met a girl! Now what?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by KindaSad, Mar 20, 2014.

1. KindaSad

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I met this girl at an LGBT conference and we just talked a lot and now I have her number and she has mine. She's like... really cute and bubbly but kinda quiet at the same time. I'm almost sure she likes me- or at least that it's possible so like...? yeah I've never done this before so I guess I just need the basics of starting a relationship- like how do I even start conversations? We go to different schools so is it weird if we try to do this through texting? Am I going to come off as creepy if I'm like "oh we should see each other again I really liked spending time with you" I've really never done this before i'm so nervous she's really really beautiful and cute and nice what am I even doing

2. Yosia

Congratualtions!! I wish i could meet a nice boy >.<

That wouldnt sound creepy at all! If i got text that i would be really happy and agree that we should!! Just talk to her like your best friend as well as lover, i think people have to be friends for a relationship to work ^.^

I really hope it goes well!!

3. Hi.You seem to put yourself down without knowing where this will lead!In my opinion,be close friends for the time being and see how things develop! Friendship is important in a relationship and its about more than just being lovers. Thats also part of it but if it looks like there is a balance between the two(I feel they should co-exist) then thats a good sign.Keep an open mind.A good way to test the waters is to gradually begin revealing something personal about yourself if you feel safe and comfortable in doing so.Gradually.And then see how the person reacts.Holding thumbs!

#3 aspie musician, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014