1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HmmmmmmieZz....

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by DeLuna, Mar 20, 2014.

1. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Today I was all home alone so I wore a nice little cute dress and did my schoolwork.. It was soooooooooooooooo' so, so super duper nice wearing a dress again even if I was simply just doing my schooling!! My parents know that i'm trans' but don't exactly full on support it..They don't want me acting on my feelings when living in their house..... If they found out that I wore one of my mum's dresses than they would really freak out big time!! Right now, I am like smack in the middle of the "closet doors" of my life..I don't know if I should sneak behind my family's backs and "come out" at the online school center that I attend for my schooling or I should just lay low and wait until I get enough resources to move out of this town to actively be myself as a trans girl.. A lot of people in my past know that I am trans..I am "out" to a lot of people.. It's a tough situation to explain on a computer screen..I recently "came out" to 2 teachers at the online center thingyobob..I have a set meeting in the morning to speak to one of those teachers about my situation..They are in all support and said they would never ever tell my parents that I was talking to them about this unless I wanted them to..They also have experience with LGBT youth, they said that I could fully be myself at the center without my parents knowing from them..They even said they would use the right pronouns and stuff for me if I wanted!! Is it worth "coming out" in the center?? Is it worth the risk of my parents ever finding out..They would be furious if they knew that I told my current teachers about all of this..My parents want me to keep my true self a secret!! It's a weird situation..I have no idea what I am going to do and it's really stressful........I really want to "come out" at the center but don't know if it's worth the risk of my parents possibly finding out somehow and punishing me somehow extremely......... The teachers say that it's my call on what I want to do.

2. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

:/ I don't know what to do..I can't even sleep and it's way past midnight here.

3. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your parents know. And wouldn't it be wonderful to come out in a supportive atmosphere?

If you feel they would kick you out then you need to weigh your options. I don't know the details of what they are saying to you but can gauge that and maybe tell us.

You will know what is best for you in your situation.