1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Men,Women,Decisions...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by aspie musician, Mar 22, 2014.

1. The situation of both a man and woman being interested in you(which has been confirmed).Prob is getting confused as to which person I like more.Can not seem to make a decision either.And it feels like I have been waiting for someone to come along for a really long time,but now feeling confused.Feel like I will just end up confusing both of them and always seem to feel guilty once people get to know me.As if I am a burden(yes I know that is needlessly negative thinking).Now all of a sudden wish no1 was interested in me.Also the fact that I will hurt one of them once I make my decision is holding me back.As well as the fact that it feels like I will have picked my side in the minds of others(I don't know why that bothers me again).:bang:

---------- Post added 22nd Mar 2014 at 02:15 AM ----------

Also scared that people will want to use me again.Or give me too much special treatment.Trying not to focus on the past.But was just hurt so badly...

---------- Post added 22nd Mar 2014 at 02:24 AM ----------

Confused about my feelings for both of them as well.Maybe I am too picky like my mom says.But my mom should have been more picky and look what mess she got herself in...

---------- Post added 22nd Mar 2014 at 02:29 AM ----------

Maybe I am meant to be alone.I feel I need a complex person...Most people become too predictable for me after awhile.I find it extremely hard to relate to people in general as well.

2. Figured that I will not overthink this issue while in a depressive episode as I am bound to become irrational.Will not rush the decision either,it is still early days.Falling into all kinds of silly negativity and self-reflection traps and it is not helpful to me.And if in the end I end up not making a decision then that is also okay.It all depends on how things proceed.

3. The fact that I am not happy while people are interested in me should tell me something.Know what I have to do now.Something to work on would be being more comfortable in being weird.The more comfortable I am in that,the more likely that Mr/Mrs right will come along.I attract people that either want to ''look after me'' too much,feel ''sorry'' for me,see me as a piece of meat,are even more screwed up than I am,or see me as a fling.Not all the time,but most of the time.All is well,life goes on.