1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Faults, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Faults

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't really know if I'm gay, I do know I have feelings for him though.

I go to an all boys, private, Catholic school... what a mouthful *no pun intended* and I have a crush on this guy. I do know we have many homosexual guys here, in my grade even but it's so hard to know because everyone tries so hard to cover it up. Anyway... I like this guy and I think he's gay but you know he could be straight.

We have been friends for awhile and have been in two musicals together, have a few classes with each other and always have this close relationship. The other day though he called me 'cute' and touched my face, obviously I've liked this guy for awhile but I didn't want to do anything rash so I commented 'Did you just call me cute?' and I made sure I sounded slightly pissed, I regret that now, since he backed away...

He is really fun to be around and really hot, and I don't know if I should approach him or if I'll ruin our friendship, but you know he is really flirty. But he's like that with everyone, even when we hang out with girls from other schools, it just seems like everything he says wants to make me just kiss him. I have only ever had relationships with girls but am recently thinking I am gay (and you'd probably agree with that if you saw my history) but I, myself, don't know. :bang:

Help??!

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When you asked him if he called you 'cute' he backed away, but did he actually say anything in response?

Maybe, when you are with him again, you could casually ask him if he thinks the same as you - that lots of guys at school are gay, but they are trying their best to hide it? Maybe follow it up by saying that you are really cool with it and would like it if people could be more open. See how he reacts and take it from there. If you get a good vibe then sieze the moment.

3. Faults

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    No, he didn't really say anything but he casually changed the topic. Thank you, I'll try that though.