1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neither... Nor (Strictly for adults)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by franc, Mar 22, 2014.

1. franc

Can someone be neither a top nor a bottom? I don't really get the dichotomy. People I met online/offline would always ask I were a bottom or a top. Honestly, I can't imagine myself bottoming and I'm too lazy to top. I like receiving heads though. So, how did you guys know you were top or bottom? Am I a top yet I am just lazy?

2. Gen

Gen

It is certainly possible to not be interesting in sexual penetration either way; however, would that be only enjoying receiving oral sex and not reciprocating in general?

3. franc

only receiving

4. Gen

Gen

Well, then I would say that you would find a fair amount of difficultly finding a partner whom would be sexually compatible in those circumstances.

Is it that you aren't attracted to the idea of penetration in sex or you just literally feel lazy?

5. AKTodd

There's a significant percentage of gay men who aren't into anal sex. Within that group 'not into anal sex' can mean anything from simply not getting much out of the act and only doing it if the other person wants to as a nice thing for them to finding the whole thing disgusting and not wanting to even consider doing it under any circumstances. And everything in between.

If you fall somewhere on that range than you're just not into anal sex. Simply stating that up front and looking for other guys who are also not into it (or are fine with not doing it with you) is a straightforward way of dealing with the issue.

As far as only wanting to receive oral sex and not reciprocate, does that mean you would prefer to do other things for your partner that they will enjoy or just that you only care about your pleasure and don't want to be bothered to have to do anything for the other person you're with?

Todd

6. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never tried it, but it doesn't look very appealing. I'd probably give it a go though if it got to that point, for lack of a better place to put it. XD

7. franc

We've tried mutual JO. I usually just give them the hand.

I've tried topping a couple of times but I just can't get into it. It's not pleasurable for me.