1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guilty and Confused

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by fairyprincess, Mar 22, 2014.

1. fairyprincess

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've been in a long distance relationship for almost nine months now... And something happened tonight that made me worried, and angry at myself. Earlier today I was hanging out with a good friend of mine. The whole thing was slightly romantic and I came home feeling fluttery as ever... The problem is, I have a boyfriend. I could never, ever cheat. I've been feeling guilty all night.

The guy I'm dating right now is about to graduate high school, and my friend is only a junior. I have no idea if these feelings will last. But if they do, what am I supposed to do? The long distance relationship would realistically have to end soon... But I don't even want to think about that. Please give me some advice. I'm awfully guilty and confused.

2. TossAWatermelon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    See if you like him or her better in a month, then tell the one you have to let down the full truth in a loving way.

3. fairyprincess

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I can't believe I didn't think of that. Thank you so much!