1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Pretty Boy..."

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by DeLuna, Mar 23, 2014.

1. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Sooooo..To just cut to the chase, when I'm in boy mode I get a lot of girls flirting and hitting on me.. This is a issue because I'm not a boy....... I don't want to tell them that I'm trans or it would get back to my parents possibly that I told my "dirty little secret".. I don't like these random girls calling me a "pretty boy" and stuff.. Does anyone else deal with something like this?? I refuse to date a girl with her thinking that I'm a "boy".. I don't want to mislead any straight girls............ What do I do???

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Part of me wants to say just tell them, but given your circumstances that's obviously not something you can just 'do'...

It's not YOUR fault you can't date these girls, and it's not like you're sitting there leading them on pretending you WILL date them when you know you won't.

Try not to beat yourself up about it, it's not your fault.

3. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I wish I could tell everyone

4. girlonfire

Is there a reason you can't? What would your parents do?

5. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Omgs, is that really you in your avatar???? Looks like someone from TheHungerGames...........

Anyways, my parents would prob' take away everything from me and keep me in my room or even kick me out...... They know but wont let me be myself

6. Cass

I couldn't imagine that feeling really. It must be very hard. But this will pass at some point, when you are free to be who you want to be. I wish the best for you (*hug*)

7. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Thanks yous.

8. TossAWatermelon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Why would they punish you for telling something they know to be the truth?!?

9. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

They think it's a sin