1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel not loved?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Random Wolf, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Random Wolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well lately I feel like im not loved. I don't know why I feel this way but I just do.
    I guess the way that I see it is that people love who im pretending to be. And it just makes me feel so lonely. Sometimes I just wish I could get a hug from someone that understands me and knows what im feeling.

Anyway have any of you felt this way and what helped it?

2. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

I feel you:slight_smile: But I'm am just who I am (most of the time). I don't fit in, soo...yeah:grin: A hug would be quite cool! A serious hug not just for welcoming and then go away. That's not the same. It's difficult. Maybe try one time to be yourself and see how they react.:grin:
    And I send you a hug cause I think I understand you:slight_smile:(*hug*)

3. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I lovee you, stranger!! I don't even know you and I love you!! :slight_smile: You are loved!! Theres a lot of loving people on here, too!!

4. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

That's right:grin: Sometimes the obvious things are easy forgotten:slight_smile: I just had to recognize it:grin:

5. Random Wolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well thanks everyone im feeling a bit better now.

6. wolfxinxchains

I love you because I love you and wolves lol the wolf pack of EC xD WE SHOULD MAKE THAT HAPPEN IF YOU WANT xD lol all dat randomnesseseseseses I LOVE TO SEE YOU SMILE SMILE SMILE, YES I DO!! :3 I know how you feel so hopefully this emoticon works :hug: cuz I used to hide who I really was around me bestest friends and even people I was in relatinships with. all it did was cause problems because I suck at hiding stuff.